Saturday 6 June 2015

Changes I would make to the play would be...


The first change that I would make to the play would be keeping Banquo alive. Banquo was one of my favorite characters, his loyalty and kindness made a person to look out for. If the story played out with Banquo still being alive, I would have wanted him to challenge Macbeth for the thrown. This would result in a war between best friends and the better man would win and rule Scotland. Banquo has more appropriate qualities that fit the king title than Macbeth. The second change I would make to the play would be also keeping Lady Macbeth alive. Throughout the story she was pressuring and had just as much of a hand in the murders as Macbeth. However, close to the end you could tell Lady Macbeth had remorse and felt guilty for what she had done, unlike Macbeth. If she stayed alive, I would like to see her revert to the normal life of a worker and not have any authority over Scotland. She does deserve a second chance in my opinion, but needs to earn back her position for the seat of power.                                                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment