Thursday 28 May 2015

I would describe my overall experience in reading Macbeth as...

I would describe my overall experience in reading Macbeth as very intriguing. I have always been obsessed with murders and plays. Macbeth ties in with both aspects! My favorite character throughout the play has been Lady Macbeth. She represents the strength that women require to keep their family intact. Even though i do not agree with the way she pushed her husband into killing everyone in his way. However, in the end of the play all the killings took a toll on her,I felt that she regretted the decision to push Macbeth over the ledge. It shows that Lady Macbeth will do anything for her family. Lady Macbeth made my overall experience in reading Macbeth amazing. She was a strong character that made you stay in tune with the play. I always wanted to know what was going to happen next and how Lady.M would handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment